Friday, April 27, 2012

Train Wrecked

So, lately this idea  has been haunting me. I have been extremely mopey and miserable, not finding much enjoyment in life and I don't like it. So, I have devised all these little master plans to change it. I go into them with 150% effort only to get burnt out too quickly. My I-don't-know-who-he-is-but-stays-in-my-home person tells me that I need to just be. I need to figure out what is making me miserable and just accept it. So, I have figured it out, but accepting this notion is not jiving with me.
I am not inspired by humanity anymore. I have a hard time in finding it's true beauty because all I see is how selfish people really are. My spirit has been crushed and devastated a few times too many, especially by those who I allow to be the closest to me.
As an ambitious fighter, I feel that I have to keep going on until I figure it out; even if until the bitter end. So, as of today here is the master plan:
Do me, never set aside my passions for anyone else.
 Become the enigma; the girl everyone wants but can not have.
 Make people earn my respect rather than freely handing it out.
There is no free ride.
 Be the scientist and the observer pursue what makes me happy, never settle.
 Last but not least always find a way to live life and make it the most epic adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment