Friday, July 6, 2012

Only Time will Tell

So, if you follow my posts, you will have noticed that it has been awhile since my last one. I have tried to humble myself in the past month. I literally have given up everything. I have no phone, no lan line, no cell, no internet. I barely have money to eat and to put gas in my car to go to work. It has been rough, I have had to focus on things that I normally do not. It has been good, I went back to the basics and it helped. I know what and who I want. I have a new set of goals, so I am ready to break out of this shell and in one week, I will be.
I have lost many things on the way, but the one thing that I miss more than anything is sitting in the thrown room, pissing off my neighbors, and having deep philosophical conversations about fractals and onions. That is it, that is the only thing I really miss about that life. It seems really sad.
Only time will tell if this will be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment