Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Masterplan

"Just you wait and see....I will become everything you never thought I could be."


So this opportunity has presented itself and I am taking it. I have three years to change my life around starting on Friday June 8, 2012. Here is what I intend to make happen:

~I need to take and pass my RHIT
~I will save money to fix my debt/credit
~I will dance
~I will obtain a new car
~I will publish If only You knew
~ I will save some sea turtles and at least one panda
~I will become a Vixen
~I will focus on being green and healthy.
~I will photograph Z on numerous adventures
~I will become more focused on my art and photography
~I will advocate for Transhumanism

These goals focus my mind; they are not in any particular order, they just need to be met. 

Ideals that I live by:

"Her train wrecked heart loves fairy tales..."










"Do not allow someone to become your priority, while allowing yourself to be their option."











"Follow your heart..."
(Focused on only one beautiful rose, the pure white one with crimson tips that blossomed from the snow.)




1 comment:

  1. You can do it and you WILL do it. And I get a front row seat to watch you blossom ^.^

    ReplyDelete